Business System Analysis
Step 1: Conducting a needs analysis
- We review with the client what they are currently doing now with their business processes and match-up the solution with the newest technology from manufactures of Toshiba, Lexmark, HP and a host of software vendors to compliment the hardware solution.
- We consider the equipment you currently have: copiers, printers, fax machine and scanners?
- What processes do you use to create documents, distribute, manage and file?
- What are some of the challenges that you face in your industry about document security, government regulation, etc?
Step 2: We identify problems areas
- How old is your equipment now?
- Are your current copiers, printers and scanners connected to your network for printing and scanning, faxing?
- Do you have to manually retype documents?
- What is your current in house printing costs and what are your costs for outsourcing?
Step 3: Finding Solutions within your budget constraints
- DDL recommends new equipment based on budget or increased needs.
- We also recommend using specific hardware enhancing software based on our needs analysis.
Step 4:Installation of hardware software
- Setup, installation and training are included with purchase/lease offering.
- We offer leasing financing for new and established businesses, all major credit cards and net 30 days terms on approved credit.