Lexmark Managed Print Services
Redefine what Managed Print Services can do for you
Lexmark Managed Print Services (MPS) is more than a cost per page quick fix. It’s the framework for sustained success.
Optimize for people and processes
Your sprawling fleets of devices are like an unruly and expensive menagerie of manufacturers, supplies and service contracts. They disrupt worker productivity and make advanced workflow solutions like intelligent capture and document routing feel like a distant dream.
Lexmark Managed Print Services (MPS) is a recognized leader in planning, deploying and supporting large fleets of devices designed to work the way your people work. Our rollout-ready MPS assessments carefully evaluate your group, role and organizational needs based on industry-specific best practices. Even showing how your organization’s metrics compare to your peers.
With expert assessment in hand, you’ll be set to:
- Eliminate unnecessary devices that create excessive cost
- Ensure the ones with the right capabilities are in the right places to help users be more efficient
- Take advantage of advanced features that can streamline document processes, saving time and money
Manage the Unmanaged
With Lexmark MPS, customers see tremendous upfront operational savings. Imagine adding a single-system view that spans your entire organization—across countries and continents. You’d gain a whole new level of control over support costs and consumables inventory.
Usage data and analytics are central to our MPS solutions, making it possible to anticipate needs and precisely pinpoint the areas requiring attention—from corporate down to the individual user.
- Reduce consumables inventory with automated replenishment delivered right to the desktop
- Relieve your employees and IT helpdesk from dealing with printer repair and maintenance
- Heighten security measures and eliminate unnecessary printing
- Gain comprehensive actionable insight and analytics on your entire fleet